Seborrheic dermatitis treatment often passes by itself without necessity. Although there is no definitive treatment for this disease, it can recur at certain intervals.
Seborrheic dermatitis is a very common and easily treatable skin disease. Seborrheic dermatitis can be defined as a common type of eczema. It is an itchy and rash skin condition.
- What Causes Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- What Factors Increase Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- What Are Seborrheic Dermatitis Treatment Methods?
Seborrheic What Causes Dermatitis?
Seborrheic dermatitis hair
Although it is more common in the skin with , it can be seen in the middle or under the chest, in the ear and eyelids. The causes of seborrheic dermatitis, a disease that can be seen at all ages, can be listed as follows;
- Sensitive scalp
- Natural oils contained in sebum content in the scalp
- Malassezia Furfur, which grows excessively on the scalp,
Factors That Increase Seborrheic Dermatitis What is it?
Seborrheic dermatitis is usually a disease that does not require treatment. However, it can be repeated in certain periods and may increase with the formation of some factors. These factors can be listed as follows;
- Sudden changes in air, especially increasing humidity in the air
- Stress (Emotional and physical)
- Trauma (as a result of severe itching)
What Are Seborrheic Dermatitis Treatment Methods?
Seborrheic dermatitis treatment 2020 is generally done with protective or reducing methods. First of all, the amount of sebum contained in natural oils on the scalp is tried to be reduced. In addition, it is recommended to use special cosmetic products in order to increase the keratological effect. It would be best to consult a dermatologist during excessive dandruff, flaking and flaking.