Stone age diet, stone age is the case of applying the diet, which was implemented in the period, with a diet program today. Carbohydrate is a type of diet with low consumption. It is similar to the Atkins and Eco Atkins diets in terms of schedule. It is said that the weight lost with the stone age diet program will not be recovered and can be protected later. In this diet, especially animal protein and the reason for feeding on plants; This is the reason why people engaged in hunting and gathering during the Stone Age were fed in this way.
Example Stone Age Diet
Stone Age diet
Below is an example of the program:
- Breakfast: Breakfast is served with half a melon and 350 grams of boiled salmon.
- Lunch: A salad with 7 large boiled shrimps, 3 glasses of raw spinach, 1 grated carrot, 1 slice of cucumber, half tomato and lemon juice, olive oil, spice sauce on it is eaten as lunch.
- Snack: A quarter of a glass of almonds and a slice of lean meat are consumed as a snack.
- Dinner: 2 pieces of lean meat slices and 2 glasses of steamed broccoli are consumed as a meal. As a side salad; Eat a salad made with 2 cups of lettuce, half a glass of tomato, a quarter cup of purple onion, half a glass of avocado and lemon juice.
- Sweet: Half a glass of fresh blueberries and a quarter cup of almonds are consumed for dessert.
Does the Stone Age Diet Lose Weight?
Stone age diet; It is a diet program that can lose weight when sufficient calories are calculated and exercise is applied as well as diet.