Losing weight with tuna diet is possible in as little as 3 days. Tuna fish diet, which guarantees slimming as well as getting rid of excess weight, is a favorite of those who want to lose weight permanently.
- High protein,
- Omega 3,
- EPA and DHA fatty acids,
- Zinc and magnesium minerals,
- Iodine, selenium and choline super minerals
Tuna fish, which contains it, facilitates healthy weight loss by protecting muscles during the weight loss process.
What Are The Results Observed On Tuna Diet?
Those on the tuna diet is satisfied with their results.
- 1.5 kilos in 3 days,
- 3 kilos in 5 days
With this diet, where positive results such as
are obtained, the risk of regaining weight is reduced by increasing muscle mass.
What Are The Recipes To Be Used In Tuna Diet?
5 days tuna recipes are the fastest and most accurate diet list. How much tuna should be consumed in the diet
In response to the question , a 5-day sample tuna diet list is shared below:
- Breakfast: Porridge with almond milk
- Lunch: 1 slice of sourdough whole wheat bread and dill tuna
- Snack: 1 medium orange and 10 raw almonds
- Dinner: 4 tablespoons green lentil meal with minced meat, 1 small bowl of tzatziki and greens salad
- Breakfast: 1 egg with avocado made from egg white
- Lunch: Whole wheat pasta with tuna fish
- Snack: 1 glass of kefir and 5 walnuts
- Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with oat milk
- Lunch: Tuna and meatball salad with curd
- Snack: 2 tangerines and 15 cashews
- Dinner: 4 tablespoons of olive oil kidney beans, 1 glass of buttermilk and low-fat carrot salad
- Breakfast: 2 tablespoons of curd cheese, tomato, cucumber and 1 thin slice of whole wheat bread
- Lunch: Avocado and tuna
- Snack: 1 glass of beet detox
- Dinner: 4 spoons of celery with olive oil, 2 tablespoons of fat-free yogurt and seasonal salad
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Lunch: Purple cabbage salad with tuna
- Snack: Half grapefruit and 1 probiotic yogurt
- Dinner: 1 bowl of lentil soup, half grapefruit and carrot salad