White blood deficiency, also known as , is when the amount of WBC cells in the bone marrow falls below 4000. Those with low WBC cannot cope with even the slightest illness, as they have trouble with the resistance of the immune system. Leukopenia, which is the most important part of the immune system, can cause infection in the immune system if a low amount of white blood is seen. Is leukopenia cancer
White blood deficiency, which causes questions of the type, is not a type of cancer and does not directly cause death.
What Are the Symptoms of White Blood Deficiency?
Symptoms of low white blood are listed as follows:
- Easily catching infectious diseases
- Long period of menstrual period
- Accumulation of blood under the skin
- Spiritual imbalances
- Continuous hot flushes
- sore throat
- Urinary tract infection
- White spot and aphta formation in the mouth
What Should Be Considered In The Treatment Of White Blood Deficiency?
Declared blood deficiency healing process There are various situations that need attention. Since the disease directly triggers the immune system, these people should consume foods that will keep the immune system strong. The conditions to be considered in the treatment process of leukopenia, ie white blood deficiency, are listed as follows:
- Regular medication use with doctor approval
- Paying attention to mineral intake
- Eating regularly and healthy
- Consuming green tea and ekineyza tea
- Eating lots of yogurt
- consuming garlic