<br /> Causes of enlargement of the vagina
At the beginning of is having a lot of birth or having frequent sexual intercourse. Vaginal ...
Causes of enlargement of the vagina
At the beginning of is having a lot of birth or having frequent sexual intercourse. Vaginal enlargement can also be caused by a congenital problem. The ligaments, muscles, pelvic organs and tissues in and around the vagina act harmoniously in a complex support structure.
What is Vaginal Enlargement?
Various parts of this support system in the vagina cause enlargement in cases of weakening or breaking, called vaginal prolabs. Vaginal enlargement in general;
- Small intestine
- It is a disease that causes sagging of the vaginal structures and causes their normal positions to shift downward.
Vaginal enlargement affects bodily functions such as urination, as well as sagging and structural impairment. Treatment of vaginal enlargement can be performed as aesthetic surgery with laser treatment or pessary methods. In addition, kegel exercises can be applied to narrow the vagina.
What Factors Cause Vaginal Enlargement?
in public loosening in the vagina
There are some factors that cause vaginal enlargement, also known as . Causes of vaginal enlargement can be listed as follows;
- Birth: It is one of the common conditions to see enlargement in the vagina after birth. The ligaments in the vagina can be damaged during birth, especially during the birth of large babies. Therefore, vaginal enlargement may occur.
- Hysterectomy: The uterus is the most important part of the support structure in the upper part of the vagina. Hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus, and since there is no uterus, the upper part of the vagina may fall into the vaginal opening as the vagina. This situation can cause vaginal enlargement.
- Menopause: As the estrogen level decreases after menopause, support structures begin to lose strength. Therefore, menopause may cause vaginal enlargement.
- Other reasons for vaginal enlargement: Other risk factors that may cause vaginal enlargement can be listed as follows;
- Obesity and obesity
- Progress of age
- Dysfunction of tissues and nerves
- Previous pelvic surgery
- Abnormalities in the connective tissue