Time to start pregnancy symptoms is a process that varies with each pregnancy. However, if it is necessary to generalize, between the first 4 to 8 weeks pregnancy symptoms begins to be observed.
What Are the Symptoms of Pregnancy?
Pregnancy symptoms include:
- With the darkening of the ends of the breasts and the clarification of the veins in the chest area, tenderness and pain occur in the breasts.
- Period delay is a sign of pregnancy.
- Nausea usually occurs when waking up in the morning. Changing the hormone balance in the body causes this.
- Symptoms such as being more sensitive emotionally, crying to the smallest events more easily, sudden irritation may occur.
- Dizziness may occur because the pressure created by the uterus limits blood pumping.
- Although it is not seen in all pregnancies, a symptom seen in most pregnancies, especially in the first 3 months of pregnancy, is overcoming.
- Minor bleeding may occur.
- Various cramps may occur while the uterus is enlarged to prepare for the baby.
- During this period, the body needs to go to the toilet frequently, especially as it produces more fluid.
- Since the growing fetus in the uterus also needs oxygen, the mother’s need for oxygen increases during this period and she may experience shortness of breath.
How To Calculate Pregnancy?
Pregnancy calculation is a calculation that a person should make according to the menstrual calendar. Based on the delay of menstruation, it can calculate the period of pregnancy and what symptoms she will experience.
Early Pregnancy Symptoms Click!