What should be applied to remove wrinkles with herbal methods some of them are:
- Orange juice wrinkles
Driving to areas where
- Applying a few drops of castor oil to wrinkles
- To apply the pulp of avocado to wrinkled areas
- Cucumber slices especially eye to put on wrinkled areas, including the circumference
Proven Methods to Reduce Wrinkles
Methods that have been proven to reduce wrinkles are:
- Ultraviolet rays have a damaging effect on the outer layer of the skin. Due to of the skin moisture balance they also prevent the protection. Because we receive these rays from the sun’s rays; Prolonged exposure to the sun should be avoided.
- The suction action while smoking causes wrinkles around the mouth. It is also a danger to the cleansing of the skin. As it causes the accumulation of toxic substances on the skin; skin loses its elasticity. Therefore, the skin is not renewed and this causes the skin to age. For this to happen, the person does not necessarily have to smoke himself. The same situation occurs when smoking is around.
- It is necessary to clean the skin regularly from dead skin in order to keep the skin clean and open pores. This makes the skin look younger.
- Regular and efficient sleep is good for the skin. Cortisol hormone, which is activated by irregular sleep, disrupts cell structure and increases stress, so it is not good for the skin. Therefore, attention should be paid to sleep.
- In order to prevent wrinkles around the eyes; If the person’s eyes are impaired, they should wear prescription glasses. It is important not to squint and look around in order to keep the eye area free of wrinkles.
What Should Be Done For Healthy Skin?
Nutritional habits are an important criterion for a healthy skin. Especially foods rich in vitamins A, E and C should be consumed. In addition, fluid consumption should be high. 8 glasses of water should be drunk a day.